Jenelle Evans drama !!



There's nothing I love more than a little bit of juicy Jenelle Evans drama. I mean sure, we thought it was CRAZY when we heard that Jenelle is pregnant with her second child and man, the news that Jenelle was arrested over the weekend after getting into a fight with boyfriendNathan Griffith, well, that was a slammer (pun intended). But the latest Evans wallop will really knock your socks off: Jenelle has made her Instagram private. As in, she doesn't want random people giving her a piece of their mind, so she's not letting them. Now, only people she "approves" can comment, like, and follow.

The Teen Mom star took to the popular social media app earlier today to fill her followers in on the change, saying that she just didn't want to deal with cyberbullies anymore.


Okay. Well. Let me first comment on the "I post photos for you guys to update you" tidbit. I respect that as a celebrity (and I use the term celebrity very loosely) she's trying to keep her fans in the loops. But have ya'll see the types of things Jenelle posts on her feed? It's safe to say that 99 percent of the photos are selfies! Although I do enjoy any photo that involves Jace, myself.

I hate to be the deliverer of bad news, Nell, but cyberbullying comes with the territory of being on a hit MTV show, or any show for that matter. Jenelle decided to put herself out there back then when the show was on air, and she continues to put herself out there on all forms of social media. Granted the mom-to-be is entitled to a little privacy, but yelling at your fans isn't exactly a sweet gesture.

Although I will say this -- taking a step back right now is probably a great idea. Do you, Jenelle. If you don't there could be some scary repercussions.


Credit to cafemom