Chelsea Houska absolutely have amazing makeup !

chelsea houskaWhen Chelsea Houska talks beauty, we listen. Because if there's one person on this earth who knows how to do a smokey eye or a beachy wave, it's our favorite Teen Mom. So when Chelsea recently posted a link to her website for makeup tips, naturally, I clicked. And even more naturally, I picked up atruly awesome trick.
Okay, so you know how there seem to be two types of women -- those who can do a sexy cat eye, and those who can't? Well, Chelsea has just explained to those of us in the latter group how to become part of the former group: Tape. Yes, tape!
More From The Teen Mom News : Jenelle Evans and Nathan have great news !
In a handy step-by-step guide with photos, Chelsea shows how putting tape at the ends of your eyes can help give you the perfect cat eye, as the tape acts as a natural guide. In other words, you can't smudge your liner onto your temples when you've got tape protecting your skin. Pretty clever, right? I almost can't believe this is the first time I'm hearing of this.
So, what do you say, cat-eye-shy ladies? Time to give this makeup technique another try? I say so. And if I mess up, I'll just turn it into a smokey, I-totally-meant-to-do-that eye. Boom! Done!
(And if I mess that up, I have eye makeup remover. Boom!)

Source thestir.com