Is Jenelle gonna be ok ?

jenelle evansYou know things are bad when Jenelle Evans' boyfriend is the responsible one in the relationship. As anyone who's ever seen five seconds of Teen Mom 2 knows, both Jenelle Evans and her mother, Barbara, like to swear. A lot. In fact, it seems to be their main way of communicating, regardless of whether or not Jenelle's son, Jace, is in the room. And Nathan Griffith, Jenelle's new baby daddy, doesn't like it. No child of his will say "f*ck" as a first word.
Griffith recently took to Twitter to express his frustrations over Jenelle and Barbara's potty mouths. And while I typically am against the belief that social media is the place to air your grievances, the man's got a point. Griffith tweeted:

Hahahaha one I refuse to use that vulgar language around children. I've even told Barbra not to use that language. Everyone in that family "
also she tweeted
"Uses JC and GD which I'm also strongly against in my religion and from the house I grew up in. If anyone wants watch my xbox live games "
I've always believed the true measure of a man is his Xbox live games. No, but seriously, thank goodness one of these yahoos has a good head on their shoulders. It isn't the end of the world if a toddler swears, but let's be honest here: It's kind of trashy, and not something someone should aspire to.
I'm not gonna lie: I like curse words. Perhaps it's the 5th grader in me, but I find them amusing, and sometimes nothing can quite get the message across like an f-bomb can. But when you're a parent, your penchant for cuss words is just one of the many things you have to change, people! I'm not saying I've never slipped in front of my daughter, but these days, there's a lot of "shoot"; "dang it"; "man!"; and "shnikeys" going on in my house. Yes, shnikeys, like fromTommy Boy. You don't have to tell me this is horrendous. I already know.
Hopefully, now that Nathan's around, the swearing Jenelle and her mother do will be curtailed a bit. Jace may be a lost cause in that department already, but no need to bring another little one down.


source thestir,com