Jenelle Evans is Trying to pick a name for her new Baby !

Jenelle EvansJenelle Evans of MTV's Teen Mom fame isn't exactly going to win any mother of the year awards any time soon. Her son Jace is currently living with her mother Barbara while she works her way through a series of arrests and engagements and marriages and public breakups. And now, she is having another baby. Oh yes, Jenelle is pregnant with number two, this time with boyfriend Nathan Griffith.
Oy vey doesn't even begin to encompass the insanity of this. There is, however, some good news.
Jenelle, who is three months along with her second and who largely lives her life in the public eye, has actually admitted that she and Griffith are talking baby names. But she is going to -- shockingly!-- keep it to herself for a period of time. Good for her!
As a fellow pregnant mother going into my final weeks of my third pregnancy, I think this is the wisest decision she has ever made.
The first two times I had kids, I spread the news of names far and wide. Suffice it to say, there was plenty of judgment from many people who had no business judging. Then again, I know I judge, too. People just name their kids according to their own criteria, and no one is going to completely agree with your decision, whatever it is. When you are pregnant, though, they feel free to TELL you what they think. When the baby is born? They typically shut up.
With the exception of one particular obnoxious, loud mouthed, and opinionated aunt, no one ever said a word about my baby's name. If they hated it, they kept their traps shut. Which is just how I like it.
I like unusual names. I don't kid myself that everyone with a child named Michael or Jennifer is going to agree with that decision. But that's how I roll when naming my kids (and even myself). To me, being a standout involves having a name people remember.
That said, I also think it's weird when people purposely misspell names -- Ashelly or Shellee -- or when they make up names out of the blue. But hey, to each their own.
Jenelle has her own way of naming her kids, and once the baby is here, there is no one dumb enough to mock the name. At least I hope. Good movie Jenelle!


source thestir.com