NEWS Is Farrah Abraham's "boyfriend" being sued by VH1?


Brian Dawe has gone public with his claims that he and Farrah Abraham faked a relationship to get on reality TV, and while he claims to have done it for moral reasons, he may be facing some legal issues as a result.

Tonight, as the show premiered on VH1, Brian answered the questions of many fans, one of which who asked about the possibility of having to battle with VH1 over his discrediting of his show.

After one fan asked, "Are you afraid or worried that anyone will try and come after you for telling the truth?," Brian admitted, "I am a little concerned about that. I am hoping by being so public about it that nothing bad will happen. I have had threats."

Then, when fans wanted to know more, Brian revealed details about the situation. "I received a letter from Viacom lawyers that said they would take legal action against me if I didn't show up, even though I never signed a contract," he explained. "We had planned on signing the contracts the day I arrived. Thank God I didn't sign it earlier."

Since Brian never signed anything, he may not be held liable for any damages. However, if VH1 has voice recordings or emails regarding his lies, they could be held against him, and if that happens, Brian could be facing some very serious consequences.



source gather.com