Kailyn Lowry, Javi Marroquin Share Precious Photos of Baby Lincoln !!

Kailyn Lowry, Javi Marroquin and LincolnKailyn Lowry and husband Javi Marroquin share adorable photos of their 2-month-old son Lincoln Marshall Marroquin.Credit: Courtesy Javi Marroquin; Inset: Kate Hedrick/MTV
Though the MTV cameras will likely be following her tiny tot soon enough, Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry and her hubby Javi Marroquin are excited to show off their 2-month-old son Lincoln Marshall Marroquin to the world on Instagram.
Sharing precious, candid images of the adorable baby, Lowry and Marroquin can't stop gushing over the latest addition to their family. 
"Such a good baby. You guys have no idea," Lowry captioned one image of her little one. "I don't even know how I could be so lucky. I was not connected to this second pregnancy like I was when I was pregnant with Isaac but as soon as this little human being was born it's like every feeling and anxiety I had was reversed. I swear to you this baby boy doesn't ever cry unless he's hungry and even then I hate letting him get to that point. I really cannot express the love I have for my Lincoln.
Kailyn Lowry, Javi Marroquin and Lincoln
Kailyn Lowry, Javi Marroquin and Lincoln
Credit: Courtesy Kailyn Lowry
Lowry gave birth to her son Isaac Rivera in January 2010 on season 2 of MTV's 16 and Pregnant. At the time, she was dating Jo Rivera, whom she currently shares custody of Isaac with, but after they split, Lowry met Marroquin and the couple married at a courthouse in September 2012. 
One year later, Lowry celebrated with a second wedding while pregnant at the Adventure Aquarium in Camden, New Jersey
. And in November 2013, they welcomed their first son together, Lincoln Marshall. 


source usmagazine.com