Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans is having even more health Problem !

Jenelle Evans Shows Off New Gauges
   
Credit: Instagram
Put your hands in the air and say a prayer, because Jenelle Evans's intestines are blocked and it's haunting our dreams. This poor Teen Mom 2star just can't catch a break when it comes to her health, and in the past few years alone she's been rushed to the hospital for coughing up blood, a miscarriage, bronchitis, and an ovarian cyst! Of course, now that she's pregnant, her frequent health scares are even more troubling.
Jenelle's been suffering from morning sickness throughout her pregnancy, but the nausea should have eased up now that she's in her second trimester. Unfortunately, Jenelley is just as sick as ever, and took it to Twitter to announce that there's trouble down under.
"I found out something is wrong with my small intestine," Jenelle recently revealed. "I have blockage and food or liquids won't pass through."
Well that doesn't sound particularly safe! All that Alfredo sauce needs somewhere to go. Even worse? It looks like surgery might be needed, which is impossible given Jenelle's delicate condition.
"[They] never kno what to do with me cuz I'm pregnant and they don't want to risk anything," she explained, adding, "My point is I need to see my doc like I said and will ASAP when I get back [from Los Angeles] tomorrow."
Jenelle made her triumphant return to North Carolina on February 11, so hopefully she's seeing a doctor relatively soon. Her intestinal blockage sounds like it could lead to more than a few complications down the road!




source Wetpain.com