Gary Shirley explain Custody issue that he is having with Amber !

Gary Shirley recently said that he wasn't going to allow any changes to be made to his daughter's custody. As of right now Gary has full custody of Leah which was agreed upon by Amber. Now that 
Amber is clean and sober and out of prison she wants joint custody of her daughter. Despite the positive changes Amber is making Gary isn't ready to trust her completely yet. He told OK! Magazine: 

"Well, everyone knows that she went to jail for drugs and stuff. I'm not saying she'll ever get back into that, but I hear stories of how easy it is to relapse because that pressure is always there. I don't want to screw myself over [by agreeing to joint custody] and then have to fight for Leah. So I think it is going to stay the way it is, just to protect Leah."

I can't really say that I blame him, as proud as I am of Amber for the progress she has made, I really think that she needs more time to settle into her new lifestyle and get things going with school and everything. She HAS been spending time with Leah. She and Gary just recently took Leah to see Disney on Ice! So even though Amber does not have custody, she still is very much a part of Leah's life!




source bubblews.com