Kailyn Lowry Having A tough time !!

kailyn lowryPoor Kailyn Lowry. Despite being blessed with a beautiful, growing family, the woman is so sleep deprived. How sleep deprived is she? She's less-than-two-hours-of-sleep-last-night sleep deprived. That doesn't sound very fun at all, does it?
Kailyn recently shared with her fans that, because of baby Lincoln, she's seriously tired these days, tweeting:










I don't know what you guys think, but that sounds positively awful to me. An hour and a half?Thanks, but no thanks. But, alas, anyone who has a child has certainly been there before. The nights you just can't catch a break. The teething nights. The nights your baby wants to cluster feed. The growth-spurt nights. The oh-my-god-why-the-crap-won't-you-go-to-sleep nights?! It kinda sucks when you're in it, but obviously, it's completely worth it.
One of the hardest things for me in the beginning was not being able to have coffee because of nursing. (Kailyn is breastfeeding, as well.) I know plenty of moms have coffee and the occasional glass of wine while breast feeding, but I was so confused about what I was supposed to be doing vs. what I wasn't supposed to be doing (and stressed and sleep deprived as all hell) that I just eschewed fun beverages altogether. I woke up like a zombie and drank ... decaf. Even now, when my toddler daughter has a rough night and we'll all tired in the morning, I honestly always think, "At least I can have coffee."
If I ever have another kid, I need to get straight on the whole coffee while breastfeeding thing because, to put it frankly: Not drinking coffee when you're only on a few hours of sleep sucks. In fact, maybe I'll just ring up Kailyn Lowry. It's her second kid; she seems to know what she's doing. I mean, she's ingesting caffeine.


source thestir.cafemom.com