Farrah's list of credentials !!

Farrah AbrahamWhen it comes to keeping a man around,Farrah Abraham hasn't had the best of luck. Since the Teen Mom released her Back door sex tape back in May -- she's had one notably relationship which has come out as fake. Not exactly a winning track record, eh? Well we may finally know why Farrah's perpetually single: her long list of requirements for her future man. Yep, Farrah has a wish list of boyfriend credentials that she recently posted on Twitter with the caption "IS THIS 2 MUCH 2 ASK FOR!?"
Just a suggestion before we dive into this, Farrah. Maybe, just maybe, using proper grammar could help you land a keeper.
And now, on to Farrah's list of credentials:
1. Skype with me
2. Surprise visit me
3. Cheer me up when I'm upset
4. Have a good sense of humor
5. Be honest with me
6. Tell me you miss me
7. Take pictures with me
8. Be a dork with me
9. Send me random, sweet text messages
10. Fall asleep with me
Okay. Breathing. As much as I want to rag on Farrah for having such a hilarious list of credentials for her man ... I can relate. Most every woman I know has some sort of list, whether it's actually penned to paper or not, of what she wants in her ideal partner. Although my list's never been written down, I imagine that it has at least two of Farrah's wants on it -- that whole "cheer me up when I'm upset" gig and "be honest with me."
With that said, though, that list that so many of us have needs to be flexible. In the real world, there's very little chance that women find men that check off every single credential on their list. But when you fall in love, those items won't all really matter. In an ideal partner, you'll find he has qualities and does things that make up for the one's he's "missing." And you know what? I can almost guarantee you that it won't faze you a bit.

source thestir.com