Jenelle EvansWith Teen Mom 2 set to premiere itsfifth season on January 21, the focus is back on Jenelle Evans ... and her parenting. News that she's expecting her second child with boyfriend Nathan Griffith has only heated up the speculation about whether Jenelle has really changed from the party girl we were first introduced to back on 16 & Pregnant. Is Jenelle really ready for another pregnancy, another child?
Who better to ask than Jenelle herself? The Stir sat down with the Teen Mom star to talk about her pregnancy. We got her to show off her baby bump and spill her due date!
On pregnancy after an abortion:
I don't regret the abortion. I think I'm prepared for the backlash. I just don't want people judging me off the abortion for this new pregnancy. I want them to understand why I did it and where I was at and where I am now and how much better I am now and that it's OK to have a baby now.
On Nathan as a father figure:
[Jace] likes Nathan a lot. Nathan's like, "That's my little Buddy, right?" and Jace is like, "Yeah, I'm your buddy!" They get along perfect. Nathan plays cops and robbers with him and Indians and cowboys.
He's really, really interactive with Jace, and I think Jace really appreciates that. He's not just ignored when he comes to our house.
On Jace's reaction to her pregnancy:
He's really excited. Every time we go out to the store, he's like, we can get that for the new baby!
He keeps asking me when's the baby going to come out, why is it taking so long? He'll change from "I want a boy" to "I want a girl."
On baby names:
I was like, what should we name the baby. [Jace] was like Sophia! I say why, and he was like, "That's my friend's name at school!"
***
And now for the huge news ... when is Jenelle due? According to the mom herself, she's due June 29!
Check out that baby bump!
Jenelle Evans baby bump
source thestir.com