kailyn lowryI'm not one to get weepy over too many things the Teen Momsdo. But when I readKailyn Lowry's recent Instagram post, which celebrated her 4-year-old son, Isaac, on his birthday, I'm not gonna lie: My "allergies" started acting up.
Alongside the sweetest collage of photos of her little boy, Kailyn wrote:






Love at first sight gained a whole new meaning when a I looked at my child for the first time. 'It's a boy!' were the first words I heard after 14 hours of labor on January 18, 2010 and my life was forever changed. The past 4 years have been filled with dirty diapers, first words, laughing, crying, some struggles and everything in between. I cannot express the love I have for this little human being. Wishing nothing but lifelong happiness for my baby, Happy 4th birthday Isaac Elliott! Bring on the waterworks.
If you're a parent, you have to be a little verklempt right now. Any mother or father can relate to the bitter sweetness of watching their child grow up. Relatively speaking, 4 isn't exactly old, but to Kailyn, Isaac is her big boy now. And I'm sure it feels like only yesterday that she heard the words, "It's a boy!" And I love, love, love how she wrote, "Wishing nothing but lifelong happiness for my baby." Every parent wants that for their children -- but do we say it enough?
And if you're feeling all emotional and like you want to hug your baby right now, I'll do you one better. Javi wrote to Isaac: "You first taught me what it was to be a father. You opened my eyes to a world I wasn't used to. I hope that one day you'll be proud and hope that we remain best friends no matter how old you get. Happy 4th birthday lil Papi."
Right? I'll get you a tissue. 
Happy birthday, Isaac. So glad you have such wonderful parents.


source thestir.cafemom.com